* Biden recalled how pollution in Delaware gave him and several others cancer
* He noted he grew up in Claymont, Del., which is the site of many oil refineries
* ‘That’s why I — and so damn many other people I grew up with — have cancer,’ he said during a climate speech in Massachusetts
* Biden had several non-melanoma skin cancers removed before he became president and is still monitored for lesions
* He blamed Republicans for stymying his green agenda even though it was Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin who torpedoed it
* Biden also stopped short of declaring national emergency, despite pressure from Democrats and environmental groups
President Joe Biden on Wednesday recalled how pollution in Delaware gave him and several others cancer as he stopped short of declaring a national emergency on climate change during a major speech on the issue.
Biden noted he grew up in Claymont, Delaware, which is the site of many oil refineries.
‘You’d have to put on your windshield wipers to get literally the oil slick off the window,’ he said of the pollution.
Read more ….
WNU Editor: The White House has clarified his remarks on cancer by quoting a Washington Post tweet that President Biden had non-melanoma skin cancers removed before he was President (link here).
This is bizarre. President Biden was very clear when he said that he has cancer.
Source : http://warnewsupdates.blogspot.com/2022/07/president-biden-says-he-has-cancer.html