A new update has been released for Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 Update 1.61. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 Update 1.61 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- ■”Black Friday” Campaign Start Notice
- Beginning from [PST] 11/23/2022 21:00 / [CET] 11/24/2022 06:00, “Black Friday” Campaign will begin.
- ■ “Black Friday Sale” Sale of Sperial 31 Token Packs!
- ■Token Pack Sale Period
[PST] 11/23/2022 21:00 – 11/30/2022 20:59 [Scheduled]
[CET] 11/24/2022 06:00 – 12/1/2022 05:59 [Scheduled]
- ■Token Pack Contents
Purchase the Token Set (31 Tokens) that is normally on PlayStation™Store with 3,300 Japanese Yen(inc. Tax) Price with 50% OFF Price of 1,650 Japanese Yen(inc. Tax)!
- ※ “Black Friday Sale” Purchase of 31 Token Packs is from here.
- ■ “Black Friday” Special Supply Drop Implemented!
- ■Special Supply Drop Period
[PST] 11/23/2022 21:00 – 11/30/2022 20:30 [Scheduled]
[CET] 11/24/2022 06:00 – 12/1/2022 05:30 [Scheduled]
- ※Regarding the details of Special Supply Drop, check here.
- ■Update Contents
- ■Unit Adjustments
- ◎”Zeta Gundam” as well as “Zeta Gundam[HML]” has received new Skill Ram Attack (Biosensor).
- ⇒ Skill Ram Attack (Bio-Sensor)
- ・When Skill “Bio-Sensor Ability Boost” is activated, the Power of Ram Attack is increased if the player moves at High Speed for a certain period of time in flight form.
Also, while the skill is active, the damage to the Unit’s HP is reduced.
- ◎Sub Weapon “Sensor Unit [Area]” has been added to “Bolinoak Sammahn”
- ⇒ Sub Weapon “Sensor Unit [Area]”
- ・For a certain period of time, all Enemy Units within the Range will be effected to be spotted and their radar will be disabled in a period.
The effect of this weapon remains active until the Heat Rate Gauge Overheats, making it possible to switch Weapons while the effect is active.
- ◎Main Range Weapon “ReZEL Beam Rifle” can now be equipped to “Zeta Plus A1”.
- ⇒When Main Range Weapon “ReZEL Beam Rifle” is equipped, Sub Weapon “ReZEL Long Beam Saber” can also be available to use.
- ◎Various Parameter Adjustments are made. ※For details, check here.
- ◎Results of various parameter adjustments from 10/27/2022 [JST] are announced. ※For details, check here.
- ◎Display of Support Attack Range is now being displayed on Re-Sortie Screen
- ⇒ This makes it easier to “Re-Sortie” in accordance to the Support Attacks of your allies.
- ◎The very first tutorial that appears when playing the game for the first time has been adjusted to make rules of GBO2 easier to understand.
- ■Basic Training 6 “MS Range Attacks”, Basic Training 7 “MS Melee Attacks”
- ・It’s modified to make the basic rules easier to understand and also to experience by changing from “Inflict 3 Sets of Attacks” to “Inflict 3 Sets of Attacks and Destroy MS”.
Along with the above changes, the HP of the enemy MS has been adjusted to make the training easier.
- ・Displayed messages have been modified, a warning is now being displayed when an unrelated Weapon to that training is selected.
- ■Basic Training 9 “Repair”
- ・Displayed messages have been modified, a warning is now being displayed when an other Equipment is chosen besides Repair Tool.
- ■Application Data Update
- ■Supply Drop Lineup Update Notice
- ※For the details about the updated Lineup, click here.
- ■STEP UP Supply Drop Notice
- ※For the details about the STEP UP Supply Drop, click here.
- ■Limited Supply Drop Notice
- ※For the details about the Limited Supply Drop, click here.
- ■December 2022 Premium Login Bonus
- ※Regarding December 2022 Premium Login Bonus, click here.
- ■New Materials for exchange are added to Recycle Counter.
⇒ Information about newly added materials
- ・★★★Zeta Plus C1 LV3 is added
- ・★★Jeda LV1–2 is added
- ※The materials mentioned above will be available at Recycle Counter for 2 days, from [JST] 11/24/2022 – 11/25/2022.
- ■Materials for exchange have been added to the DP Exchange Counter.
⇒ Information about newly added materials
- ・★★Guncannon SML LV2 is added
- ・★★Pale Rider (VG) LV1–2 is added
- ■Some materials have been excluded from the Supply Drop Lineup.
※For Details, click here.
- ■Ranked Match/Quick Match Game Modes are updated
- ※There may be differences about the game mode with the information above, which were introduced during the previous update regarding [Possible Game Modes].
- ■Weekly Weekend Battle Schedule
Weekend Battle Schedule Special Rules [PST] 11/24/2022 11:00 – 11/25/2022 10:59
[CET] 11/24/2022 20:00 – 11/25/2022 19:59
“Mix-Up”, “Simple Battle”, “Shuffle Target”, “Brawl Match”, “Duel Match” will be held every two hours. [PST] 11/25/2022 11:00 – 11/26/2022 10:59
[CET] 11/25/2022 20:00 – 11/26/2022 19:59
[PST] 11/26/2022 11:00 – 11/27/2022 10:59
[CET] 11/26/2022 20:00 – 11/27/2022 19:59
- ■Next Clan Match Schedule
- Please refer, here for the next Clan Match schedule and reward collection period.
For an overview of the Clan Match, please refer here.
- ・By “Sinanju Stein (ZA)”, a fix is applied to Skill “Active Purge” causing an unnatural movement to unintended directions when the skill is activated.
- ・A fix is applied for the visor of some MS, glowing unnaturally during the boarding.
- ■Affected MS
- ・GM Command
- ・GM Command Space Type
- ・GM NS Space Type (V)
- ・High Boost GM
- ・A fix is applied for Parts (Head, Arms, Back) being healed when capturing the MS with Skill “NT-D Ability Boost” and as well as “Awaken Ability Boost” activated.
- ・A Fix is applied where the number of hits would vary depending on the distance from the attack target with some irradiation type Beam Weapons.
- ■Affected Weapons
- ・Gundam Delta Kai: Sub Weapon “High Mega Cannon”
- ・Döven Wolf: Sub Weapon “B Rifle + Mega Launcher”
- ・By PS4®, a fix is applied for number of hits stacked every time some irradiation type Beam Weapons fired
- ■Affected Weapons
- ・Gundam Unit 4 (Bst): Sub Weapon “Mega Beam Launcher”
- ・Palace Athene: Sub Weapon “Shoulder Beam Cannon”
Source : https://worldweeklynews.com/mobile-suit-gundam-battle-operation-2-patch-notes-1-61-update-today-on-november-24-2022-game-updates/