The iPhone’s Emergency SOS mode is a lifesaving feature that everyone should use. In a crisis, it may enable you to contact loved ones and share your precise position with them. Some iPhone owners, however, have complained that their iPhone stuck in SOS mode and were afterwards unable to unlock.
Read this article to discover why your iPhone is stuck in emergency SOS mode and how to resolve the problem.
How to Fix iPhone Stuck in SOS Mode in Clicks
First, you’d like to provide a certain fix for the iPhone stuck on emergency SOS mode. AnyFix is a system recovery app for iOS. This potent tool may resolve All iOS issues with a few mouse clicks. To put it simply, AnyFix is a program that has the potential to be the one-and-only answer to fixing a wide range of problems on iOS devices without causing any loss of information.
Fixing issues like an iPhone stuck in SOS mode, DFU mode, Recovery mode, headphone mode, etc., is a breeze using AnyFix. It provides all the functional power consumers may want and an intuitive UI. Most significantly, it works with iOS 13 through iOS 16 and all iPhone models.
If your iPhone 13 stuck in SOS mode, follow the following steps to fix it:
Step 1: Download AnyFix from the official website, then install it. Select System Repair in the main window of the website.
Step 2: Launch the application after connecting your iPhone to your computer, and choose “Fix 50+ iPhone Issues.” To continue, hit the Play button.
Step 3: Select Standard Repair from the software window and follow the on-screen directions to get into recovery mode on your iPhone.
Step 4: Double-check the device details, and then click the Download button to start downloading the firmware package for the device.
Step 5: Choose the Fix Now option to begin the fixing procedure. Maintain the connection between the device and the computer until the operation is complete.
Also Read – Guided Access Not Working on Your iPhone? Here are 6 Easy Fixes
How Rebooting Can Fix iPhone Stuck on Emergency SOS Mode
You may also exit SOS mode by doing a hard reset on your phone. This section explains in depth how to get iPhone out of SOS mode.
- iPhone 8 or later version: The Volume Up button has to be pressed and released rapidly. Then, you need to push the volume down button and immediately let go of it. Then, keep holding the Side button down until the Apple logo appears.
- iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: You will have to press and hold the Top (or Side) button and the Volume Down button simultaneously. Continue doing this until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
- iPhone 6s or earlier: You must simultaneously press and hold the Home button and the Top (or Side) buttons. Continue doing this until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Fixing iPhone Stuck in SOS Mode via iTunes
How to get out of SOS mode on iPhone? If this is an issue, you may try using iTunes instead. Data loss is possible with this procedure since you must utilize an old iTunes backup to bring your iPhone back to life. Your computer has to be running the most recent version of iTunes. Then, if your iPhone is permanently mired in SOS mode, Follow the steps below:
- Launch iTunes and attach the iPhone to the computer through the USB cord.
- When prompted by your iPhone to “Trust this computer” or “Enter the passcode,” you should enter the correct information.
- Proceed by selecting Device in the iTunes window.
- To go forward, choose the option to Restore iPhone.
- To finish restoring your iPhone, tap the Restore button one more when prompted.
Fixing iPhone Stuck on Emergency SOS Mode by Recharging
If your iPhone is in SOS mode and you can’t get it out of the mode, try shutting it off and charging it for an hour. After that, try turning on your phone again to see if the issue persists. If your phone doesn’t have enough juice to turn on, it may become unresponsive or frozen. Now might be a good time to turn off your gadget and charge it.
Also Read – How to Fix Can’t Open The Page Error on Safari?
Fixing iPhone Stuck in SOS Mode with Apple Support
Contacting Apple support is the final solution in fixing an iPhone stuck in emergency SOS mode. If you have exhausted all other options and cannot resolve the issue, contacting Apple support may be your last option. They’ll likely have an answer for you. Your IT problem will be fixed in no time at all.
Now that you’ve read this article, you know many solutions for getting your iPhone out of emergency SOS mode. Those are all viable options on how do I get my phone out of SOS mode; choose whichever one appeals to you most. You may attempt any of the solutions shown here, but if you need help, AnyFix – iOS System Recovery is needed.
Source : https://www.thenexthint.com/how-to-fix-iphone-stuck-in-sos-mode/27962/