Mr. Smith goes to Washington and Pelosi gets her Special Counsel clearing the wat for her triumphant return?
“The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the ongoing investigation into whether any person or entity violated the law in connection with efforts to interfere with the lawful transfer of power following the 2020 presidential election or the certification of the Electoral College vote held on or about January 6, 2021, as well as any matters that arose or might arise directly from this investigation or that are within the scope of [Special Counsel Regulations 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a)]”
Conservative Treehouse: Smith given licence to investigate current republican members of congress (House and Senate), former President and current candidate Donald J Trump, former Trump administration officials, former White House staff, and other individuals, groups and organizations for their role in supporting an insurrection on January 6, 2021, against the incoming administration of President-Elect Joe Biden. In essence, the J6 investigation – with an emphasis on congress – transfers to Special Counsel Jack Smith.
This is an extension of the January 6th Committee special investigation that transfers the committee’s investigative findings, ie phone records, text messages, transcripts, emails, prior testimony, and all evidentiary records, into the newly appointed Special Counsel. This is a protective sweep of documentation and muzzle on whistleblowers and effectively means any GOP oversight investigation is moot. Everything and everyone gets placed under protective status while Special Counsel is in play.
This is also a shakedown of Republican lawmakers and those in Trump’s orbit essentially threatening prosecution if they talk or pursue investigative leads. Pelosi knows some that come to D.C. as newly elected will be targeted for this shakedown and may resign hence shifting a narrow balance of power in the House.
- U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland named former federal prosecutor Jack Smith special counsel for two criminal investigations by the Department of Justice of former President Donald Trump- see here
- Meet Election Denier Hakeem Jeffries, Front-Runner for House Democrat Leader – see here.
- Incoming House Committee on Oversight and Reform Ranking Member James Comer (R-Ky.), along with lawmakers from the legislative committee, held a press conference – see here.
- David Brock leaves Media Matters to spin up War Room against Rep. investigations – see here and here.
- The broad scope of the Special Counsel designed to snare more than just Trump – see here and here.
If you found this article informative, please consider a small donation to our coffee cup to help support Conservative Journalism – or spread the word. Thank you.
RWR original article syndication source.
Source : https://rightwirereport.com/2022/11/24/election-snatch-didnt-quite-work-pelosis-secret-plan-to-take-back-the-house/